OBJECTIVE OF THE INSTITUTE
To develop the art and science of Management and Leadership and make it both relevant in both public and private sectors.
- Developing from time to time, standards in Management and Leadership profession which will meet both National and International Standards.
- To secure the highest professional standard by admitting to membership only persons who qualify by examination and who have practical experience.
- Providing and promoting comprehensive professional education and development opportunities; standards and other professional practice guidance; and certification programs.
- Advocating strategies objective to identify and work with good individuals, institutional and corporate role Models to demonstrate why the business community, the private sector and the public sector need to and should utilize Management Professionals as a part of their business life and development
- To promote ethical standards, Professional transparency, and integrity in the discharge of management function by members.
- Developing the Management and Leadership skills required by individuals in the Implementation of decisions.