OBJECTIVE OF THE INSTITUTE
- To develop the art and science of Management and Leadership and make it both relevant in both public and private sectors.
- Developing from time to time, standards in Management and Leadership profession which will meet both National and International Standards.
- To secure the highest professional standard by admitting to membership only persons who qualify by examination and who have practical experience.
- Providing and promote a comprehensive professional education and development opportunities; standards and other professional practice guidance; and certification programs.
- Advocating strategies objective to identify and work with good individuals, institutional and a corporate role Models to demonstrate why the business community, the private sector and the public sector need to, and should utilize Management Professionals as a part of their business life and development.
- To promote ethical standards, Professional transparency, integrity in discharge of management function by members.
- Developing the Management and Leadership skills required by individual in the Implementation of decisions