We offer members the opportunity to publish their work, articles and technical papers in our quarterly journal thereby gaining the needed recognition and enhancing their professional development. Our journal carries information on members’ activities.
We offer members assistance on any technical issues or challenges relating to their work or study for free. We offer free consultations on any issues affecting members. Members are offered advisory services on how to secure better job offers.
Our Associate, Full or Fellow members can proceed to obtain a Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree of Doctorate degree with our affiliated universities
Use of Designations
Members can use the Grad.CIML, ACIML, MCIML and FCIML designation
More Benefits You Should Join
Strengthen Your Capability
- Attend speaker events, seminars & workshops (in-person and virtual) designed to build change capability and skills – members receive substantial discounts to all events
- Access special member discounts for market-leading certification and change management training
- Use Change Management Institute competency models to frame your own professional development and career pathway
- Be mentored by an Accredited Change Master, or step up and become a mentor yourself.
Enhance Your Credibility
- Stay up to date with industry insights and key information
- Access new thinking and content through our white papers, articles and videos
- Add our logo to your business card, website and LinkedIn profile
- Have your skills independently assessed and formally certified through our Professional Accreditation
- As a member you have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by volunteering at a country or local chapter level.
Extend Your Personal Network and Global Connectivity
- Attend local chapter events for ideas exchange and networking
- Connect with special interest groups globally to extend your support network and professional viewpoint
- Join or spark our virtual conversations