More so, information in circulation in the Institute are garnished with such subjects that broadens the horizon of the individual and enlarges his scope in such fields as noteworthy in the realization of a better and workable economy in underdeveloped, developing and developed nations of the world.
The standards here are a function of the quintessence of constructive dynamism and variability, objectiveness and most importantly, phenomenal enthusiasm in the course so pursued by individuals.
“To become a world class professional body with a commitment to raising competent managers and leaders who will exhibit the true value of Professionalism with a deep sense of accountability and integrity”.
“To be a world class Professional body in Management and Leadership Education, Ethics and Professionalism”
Objective of the Institute
- To develop the art and science of Management and Leadership and make it both relevant in both public and private sectors.
- Developing from time to time, standards in Management and Leadership profession which will meet both National and International Standards.
- To secure the highest professional standard by admitting to membership only persons who qualify by examination and who have practical experience.
- Providing and promote a comprehensive professional education and development opportunities; standards and other professional practice guidance; and certification programs.
- Advocating strategies objective to identify and work with good individuals, institutional and a corporate role Models to demonstrate why the business community, the private sector and the public sector need to, and should utilize Management Professionals as a part of their business life and development.
- To promote ethical standards, Professional transparency, integrity in discharge of management function by members.
- Developing the Management and Leadership skills required by individual in the Implementation of decisions