CODE OF CONDUCT
The Institute code of ethics ensures that members adhere to the following responsibility and instill in them a high level professional discipline.
That as a chartered Management and Leadership Professional, you will:
- Pursue Managerial activities with accountability and integrity.
- Not give, accept, or condone bribery and corruption in various form in order to obtain business
- Not disclose or permit the disclosure of any information to any other persons, firm or company or use such information to your own advantage
- Promote the professional image of the Institute and standing as the Chartered body for Management and Leadership
- Act in a manner which supports the organisation’s overall objectives and contributes to the achievement of targets set.