Certificate In Business Management And Leadership
Leadership positions are complex, requiring specialized skills and an understanding of many roles. CIML Certificate in Business Management and Leadership combines leadership and management courses that equip emerging leaders with the knowledge, skills, and confidence that enable them to successfully lead, supervise, and manage in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors. Required courses focus on timely and topical foundation themes while electives highlight issues related to proven leadership practices and skills to help achieve leadership potential.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
On completion of the Modules, students will be able to:
- Advance organizational objectives and meet challenges by communicating effectively in a variety of settings.
- Explain management’s responsibility to act ethically in regard to relevant stakeholders and the environment.
- Demonstrate critical business thinking in leadership and management.
- Use accounting principles, financial strategies, and investment options to analyze and maximize the financial health of a business.
- Evaluate leadership theories and perspectives with awareness of their own strengths and areas needing development.
- Apply human resource processes and systems for supervisors, line managers, and entrepreneurs.
- Describe the issues arising from government policies, ethics, marketing, finance and economics, and the overall components of business operations.
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Business Communication
- Economics for Business
- Management Information Systems
- Fundamentals of Management & Leadership
Click here to download the syllabus
The Certificate in Business Management and Leadership is designed to be completed in 6 months. It could take less time depending on how much transfer credit you receive.
- Successful completion of Senior Secondary certificate of education (Year 12) or equivalent qualification from student’s home country
- Mature aged students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
- Must be over the age of 18 years at the commencement of the course
- Original or certified copies of all documents must be submitted with application
By completing this program, you’ll be able to pursue entry-level business positions, and or CIML Diploma in Business Management and Leadership