AdvanceD Diploma In Business Management And Leadership
This course provides focuses on the broad areas of Business Management and Leadership. It provides detailed knowledge, critical understanding and a range of technical application skills relating to the key Management and Leadership functions. This is complemented by a study of the broader context of management which will give you a critical understanding of the factor both internal and external to an organisation that impact on its success.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
After this programme, you will be able to:
- fast-track your development as first-time manager with your new knowledge and skills
- communicate more effectively with every level of your organisation
- steer your team successfully towards a common goal
- further align your internal and external stakeholders and shareholders
- understand core managerial and leadership competences and use practical tools for ongoing success
- use academic reasoning in your daily operations
- make decisions and moves with more confidence, personally and professionally
- Project Management & Budgeting
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management & Strategy
- Business Strategy & Policy
- Leadership & Its Practice
- Advanced Accounting: Reporting and Control.
Click here to download the syllabus
The Advanced Diploma in Business Management and Leadership is designed to be completed in 9 Months. It could take less time depending on how much transfer credit you receive.
Successful completion of a CIML Diploma in Business Management and Leadership or any recognized Diploma in relevant discipline plus 3 Year post qualification experience in a Management/Leadership field
Articulation and pathways
Upon successful completion of the Advanced Diploma in Business Management and Leadership, Students will be eligible to apply for the Associate Membership of CIML and will be eligible to undertake further studies in a business degree program with our Partner Institution.