PROGRAM & CALL FOR PAPERS March 12-13,2020 (Los Angeles Metro) CONFERENCE LOCATION
University of Riverside
11840 Pierce Street, Suite 200
Riverside, CA 92505FUTURE CONFERENCE DATES September 10-11, 2020 The Global Conference on Leadership and Management is an international refereed conference dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in leadership and management. The Global Conference on Leadership and Management promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from Management and Leadership disciplines. The aim of Global Conference on Leadership and Management is to provide an opportunity for leaders and managers from various fields to bridge the knowledge gap, promote research esteem and the evolution of administrators. The Global Conference on Leadership and Management invites research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation. LEADERSHIP Leaders are continuously confronted with their abilities to innovate, reengineer and to be vision oriented. Strategic leaders now inculcate total global mindset of reasoning tailored toward short-term (6 to 15 months) planning. Due to technology innovativeness, political and environmental sea changes in long-term (5 to 7 years) planning, leaders should cognitively and effectively be aware of turbulence brought about through dissonance in strategic planning. How leadership is defined within this context of a changing and evolving global economy meltdown, that has become a threat to the very existence of business organizational structure, is explored and explained. Papers or discussions should address leaders with a global mindset of reasoning that inspire managers to reinvent and safeguard organizational structures from corporate espionage in terms of production and technological inventions. In this current era of the late 21st century, a leaders’ capacity to navigate through the global economic trough, political and human capital sea, changes while setting benchmarks for others to follow. These leaders in businesses are at a comparative advantage over their competitors. Leaders must assess the brutal reality of their organizational structure, technical capacity, capital and systems to make sure it flows seamlessly and synergistically on a global basis. Leaders must be ethical and good corporate citizens around their global communities. Leaders must address the issue of alternative energy not from fossil fuels but from biofuels, Wind and Solar systems. These qualities and actions of a leader should be incorporated into the papers or discussions presented, as well as the topic of how feeds and feed stocks distilled from biofuels can be beneficial to developing nations with the global rational or reasoning. MANAGEMENT For managers to perform at optimal operational functionalities, a shift from must take place from a local, national and international level of mindset, to a global mindset of reasoning, which requires continuous development through intellectual enlightenment. Theoretical frameworks should be used to explain the practical operations of managers. Papers could introduce germinal and seminar theories to make practice and explain a managers’ present existence. Development of local mangers’ orientation, rationale and thinking must be congruent with information technology, relationship marketing, and the capacity to operate effectively and efficiently through the line of productions, including the back and front offices. Papers or discussions could also infuse discussion topics such as (a) Management of Information Systems; which would include how the storage of informative materials in pertinent to the business, as well as how said storage should be safeguarded; (b) Value chains additive to supply and overall business or organizational products and services must be inculcated; (c) Considering the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) that confront managers within the present global meltdown; and (d) How managers must avoid the pitfalls from a global meltdown resulting from toxic financial assets generated from developed nations or from the global financial interconnectivities. CALL FOR PAPERS
- SUBMISSION OF AN ABSTRACT, TOPIC OF INTEREST OR PROPOSAL WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THE PURPOSE OF REGISTRATION. TIME SCHEDULE TO BE DETERMINED LATER AFTER ALL THE PAPERS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
- BASED ON THE APPROVAL FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPER, DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF FINAL PAPER IS NO LATER THAN, MARCH 6, 2020*.
- EACH PRESENTATION IS TO BE APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES IN LENGTH.
- SUBMISSION OF PAPER AND PRESENTATION IS TO BE EMAILED TO: MGTCONFERENCE@UOFRIVERSIDE.COM
- TWO DAY SESSIONS OF PRESENTATIONS
- THIRD DAY OPTIONAL EXCURSION
- Introduction of every presenter including their biography.
- Management of presentation time.
- Run question and answer session upon completion of presentation
- PRESENTER NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE REGISTRATION FEE: $500 USD
- ATTENDEE NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE REGISTRATION FEE: $350 USD
- $100 USD DISCOUNT FOR PAID REGISTRATION FEE RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 12, 2020*. EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT IS HONORED PRIOR TO PAYMENT MADE.
- CHECKS, CASHIER’S CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS CAN BE MADE PAYABLE TO: LA SIERRA GROUP. WIRE TRANSFERS** ARE ACCEPTED. YOU MAY EMAIL US AT EDCONFERENCE@UOFRIVERSIDE.COM FOR FURTHER DETAILS.